[IPk] RE: Care in Scotland?

I live in Aberdeen and faced a long battle for them to "agree" to me going
on the pump.  I self funded the pump purchase and they fund consumables.
They are now fairly pro-pumping and are going to support 4 new pumpers fully
in the next financial year.

If Aberdonians can be convinced to spend money - then anyone can!

Good luck.

Diabetic 22 years +; Minimed 508 2yrs +