RE: [IPk] Care in Scotland?

Hi there Babz,

I ahve been diabetic since I was 3 (I am 30 this year) and have always stayed
in Scotland. I have moved around quite a lot and have had diabetes care
in a number of health authorities including; Lothian (diagnosed there in
1970's), Forth Valley (Stirling), Dumfries and Galloway (3 years ago) and
am currently in Tayside area. The care that I have received from all of
these authorities has been brilliant.

I have been on the pump since May of last year and the support and help
that I have had since going on it has been second to none.

Hope this helps.

P.S If you require any further info let me know.