[IPk] PCTs and funding

I would second Pat and write to your MP. refer to the NHS plan 200 which
specifically states that it will put an end to postcode prescribing
you can download the whole plan (which is pages long!} or the summary which
is available on
Just keep plugging they will soon tire of hearing from you I gfot lots of
rejection at first but the attitude soon changed when the MP started writing
-I hate to say Good luck Carmel

MSN Messenger - fast, easy and FREE! http://messenger.msn.co.uk