RE: [IPk] infection

Sorry my original message must have got sent to the wrong address! I have
had a bout of infections just lately and having achieved fair control it has
been off balance now for at least 4 weeks. I have come off the milk diet and
back to eating fruit and veg now taking vit C and zinc but am a bit worried
about the affect it will all have on my next hba1c . My pump is presently
funded and am worried that they will stop supporting me if my results start
increasing again. I am back to results in the 20s again which has not
happened for a long time and now on my third different lot of antibiotics