Re:[IPk] Care trust still not funding despite NICE report

Thanks everyone...just wanted to get that off my chest!
I couldn't move, work/family commitments, etc! Trouble with this area is it's
so damn isloated and it's so far to get to anywhere else! I have to travel to
see the consultant already, and that's within this PCT.
Hopefully, as you have said, they may be forced to fund, or if not, then I
will write to our MP (I've done this before re funding for autism in this
area). Our MP is John Hutton, Junior Health Minister! So, he's in the right
job. Problem is, there seems to be a total lack of other people wanting the
pumping issue around here. No one seems interested. There is more force in
Thanks again
Best wishes Helen