Re: [IPk] Care trust still not funding despite NICE report

. I know I've
> asked this before, but does this constitute a breaking of the NHS
> or whatever? And, in this case, who do I write to next?

I don't think the final NICE guidleines have neen issued yet
the consultant I see in Goucester says that if NICE issues the guidelines
PCTs will have to fund- end of story

I'm not sure whether they wouldlegally be bound by this or whether you would
have a case