[IPk] Care in Scotland?

Hello everyone

For those of you who don't know who we are, I am diabetic on 2 - 3 injections
per day and was diagnosed 29 years ago.  My daughter, Danielle is aged 8 and
was diagnosed a year ago and I bought her a pump because her control was
erratic to say the least.  She is now very well controlled and life is much

However, we are going to move to Scotland later this year (after summer
maybe) and we are looking at the Lanarkshire area at the moment.  Are there
any diabetics out there who are being cared for in Scotland and also, are
there any of you on pumps?

I would like to know what the diabetes care is like in Scotland and if any of
the areas welcome the pump.  I am actually from Scotland and am 'just going
back home after a long leave' but I have never had to know the answers to
these questions before.

Thanks a lot for your help.

D for 29 years
Daughter, Danielle dx Aug 2001, now on pump
Sister dx 1970, now 34 years old
Brother dx aged 21, now aged 27 (and gym club manager)
Auntie dx aged 65, now 70 or more and going well
Cousin dx aged 9, now 17 and an opera singer/stage performer