Re: [IPk] Care trust still not funding despite NICE report

email @ redacted writes:

> but does this constitute a breaking of the NHS
> agreement
Hi Helen,

As far as I'm aware, but I'm more than happy to be corrected, there's no such
thing (in legal terms) as an "NHS agreement" - NICE are still considering the
document that went out for consultation and closed for appeals earlier this
month.  Your PCT / hospital Trust may, but are not obliged to, cooperate.

You are still of course at liberty to apply / push / nag...