[IPk] Care trust still not funding despite NICE report

Just as an after thought to my last mail. The Care Trust (PCT) in this area
(Morecambe Bay) are still saying they will not fund pumps, despite the NICE
report (and I match all the criteria on there)! They say they will only fund
if the there is shown to be an allergic reaction to all types of MDI insulins
and there is no money for any other criteria. From what I can gather, the
consultants would be willing to support pumpers, so would the DSN's, but
again, the PCT refuse to provide money or time for training. I know I've
asked this before, but does this constitute a breaking of the NHS agreement
or whatever? And, in this case, who do I write to next?