RE: [IPk] Carb Counting by Jo Sutton-Whats happening ???

Hi Estelle, Several weeks ago I legt a message for you about purchasing a
couple of copies of Jo Suttons Carb Counting book, as did another mum,
Levine, and as featured in our Input Parents Support magazine. So far I've
heard nothing back, and Levine was told there was a delay in the printing.
Can you let me know when the books will be ready for us and anyone else who
has enquired ?
Many thanks, Debbie, mum of Jamie.
PS if any of the adults out there would like to go on our mailing list or a
copy of the winter newsletter, just let John Davis or myself know.