Re: [IPk] Check out BBC NEWS | Health | Back pain drug 'may aid diabetics'

you mentioned chronic fatigue I recall, as well as pain
I wonder if some of your symptoms could be due to or at least exacerbated by
erratic BGs

I often feel pooped and as if developping an infection of some kind if
BGsare out of wack for more than a few hours

More argument for the pump..
I think that if you fight long enough you should get it eventually