[IPk] Check out BBC NEWS | Health | Back pain drug 'may aid diabetics'

this sounds interesting. I'd never heard of this drug for pain, though. I'd
be glad to take it just for the pain factor! Hopefully something may come out
of this. it would be good news for so many people.

 <A HREF="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2761469.stm">Click here: BBC NEWS |
Health | Back pain drug 'may aid diabetics'</A>

Helen...suffering with a 'flu like illness'!