[IPk] Re: Accuchek Errors

Julian,

I often have an E9 error (strip not inserted properly) when I appear to have
inserted the strip fine.  Also E5 is quite common (meter is dirty).  An
explanation of the errors messages are in the manual, p115.

Hope this helps.

Louis

**************

Has anyone had problems with this machine? I started to get error
messages
during several tests (E4 E5 E7 E9) I spoke to acucheck who replaced the
meter.
However the new meter has exactly the same problem. I can't see that I'm
doing
anything wrong but it's becoming useless when it is needed urgently.. I
had a
bad hypo last night and couldn't test my blood... If anyone had any
problems or
has some advice I'd like to hear from you.

Julian