[IPk] Re: Accuchek Errors

I often have an E9 error (strip not inserted properly) when I appear to have
inserted the strip fine.  Also E5 is quite common (meter is dirty).  An
explanation of the errors messages are in the manual, p115.

Hope this helps.

Has anyone had problems with this machine? I started to get error
during several tests (E4 E5 E7 E9) I spoke to acucheck who replaced the
However the new meter has exactly the same problem. I can't see that I'm
anything wrong but it's becoming useless when it is needed urgently.. I
had a
bad hypo last night and couldn't test my blood... If anyone had any
problems or
has some advice I'd like to hear from you.

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://messenger.msn.co.uk