Re: [IPk] D-Tron Trial

>How did the D-Tron weekend trial go?

Hi Lesley -

Please forgive me replying so late! Things have been a bit hectic here in
the last week (new baby, new tumour etc etc).

Tomorrow I'm returning my trial D-Tron plus to the hospital and I'm not at
this stage going to use it. It's a great pump - and if I were starting to
pump today, I would choose it in favour of the MiniMed 508. But I find I've
developed an emotional attachment to my MiniMed 507! And I've decided to
stick with what I've got.

Hope that makes sense :-)

mailto:email @ redacted