Re: [IPk] no "low battery" warning

I'm more nervous than you!  I always carry a battery section, pre-
loaded, in my bg testing kit (i.e. if I'm not comfortable being away
from home without my bg kit, I'm not comfortable without the batteries).

It's particularly important to take multiple back ups when travelling
abroad, as insurance will not cover you if you need extra insulin, etc.
through 'forseeable' emergencies, such as needing two or three sets of

Best wishes,

In message <011001c2d422$40cc90c0$email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes