Re: [IPk] no "low battery" warning

Hi Stuart
This might  indicate a problem with your pump.
Quite a few people had something like this in the last year with Minimed
508s. I had it just before a trip to the US last summer - it ended up with
the alarm going off every few minutes and it saying the batteries were dead
(when they weren't).
I had to send my pump back to be repaired.
It might just have been a dodgy set of batteries, but if you get it again,
contact Minimed and request a replacement pump and send yours back for
checking.
Di