RE: [IPk] D tron plus

> Michael
>
> So what is the difference between the DTron and the DTron Plus -
> apart from one extra pump?

See: http://www.disetronic-usa.com/d-tronplus/quick_facts.html

for most of the mechanical features and improvements. From what I can
tell it also includes many software improvements as wel,l and is
integrated into a pc based diabetes management program. I think all
the new pumps will include these features if they do not already have
them.

Michael