[IPn] tax deductible dollar for dollar challenge

Pumpers and Friends,

Insulin Pumpers fund raising drive has been going well.
Yesterday's challenge from the Central Valley was matched in a
jiffy. This is excellent progress and my thanks go out to all of you
for helping to support Insulin Pumpers.

We have another $100 challenge from a Rocky Mountain member. We need
to match this challenge so the funds can be made available to Insulin
Pumpers. Won't those of you who are able, please add your
donation to the over 500 contributions by our membership in the
last year and help MATCH the remaining challenges.

Your TAX DEDUCTIBLE contribution of $10, $20, or more will be matched
dollar for dollar by Rocky Mountain up to $100. Help support Insulin
Pumpers, make a contribution today.

To contribute to this matching challenge or become a sustaining
contributor using our secure server, please visit:

To set an example for others to follow, make YOUR CHALLENGE to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035