[IPk] Acucheck Active

 Has anyone had problems with this machine? I started to get error messages
during several tests (E4 E5 E7 E9) I spoke to acucheck who replaced the meter.
However the new meter has exactly the same problem. I can't see that I'm doing
anything wrong but it's becoming useless when it is needed urgently.. I had a
bad hypo last night and couldn't test my blood... If anyone had any problems or
has some advice I'd like to hear from you.