[IPk] D tron plus

I heard this is now available as a 2 pump system
(I would be very reluctant to give up having 2 pumps anyway)
I waas thinking of upgrading soon although may wait until next year
Does anyone use novorapid in a D Tron? and do you have to fill your own
cartridges or will the Dtron plus fit novo cartidges?
(realised how much I need the square wave bolus yesterday evening when I went
hypo after eating a m,agnum!)