Re: [IPk] Re: development of retinopathy

In message <email @ redacted>, Diana
Maynard <email @ redacted> writes
>Before you go in, they give you dilating drops. Which hurt.
>Immediately before they do laser treatment (either kind) they usually give
>you more drops which are anaesthetic - but don't really do much. Not like the
>anaesthetic injections.
So they do! I had forgotten that.

Isn't it amazing the different levels of analgesia which are offered (or
not) and whether or not we're told they are an option!

Given the number of people on Mixtard, it's not surprising, I suppose.

Best wishes to all

(dm 30+, 508 1+, supposedly writing about archaeology and reflexive
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)