From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] no "low battery" warning
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 03:39:05 EST

We've not had the problem of no warnings, but our batteries only seem to be
lasting about 4 weeks. Is that normal? No remote in use, no light used
on very rare occasions. The only thing I can possibly blame it on is having
to scroll through bolus history to enter them in a record book.

Any ideas?

Mandy (Mum of Kit, aged 13years, pump-user since November
be without it now!)