Re: [IPk] no "low battery" warning

We've not had the problem of no warnings, but our batteries only seem to be
lasting about 4 weeks. Is that normal? No remote in use, no light used except
on very rare occasions. The only thing I can possibly blame it on is having
to scroll through bolus history to enter them in a record book.

Any ideas?

Mandy (Mum of Kit, aged 13years, pump-user since November 2002.......wouldn't
be without it now!)