Re: [IPk] viruses?

Oh, how weird! Thanks for piping up, Jenny. One of the (only) things I have
*liked* about Hotmail is that it tends not to be viral.

Please let me know if there seems to be a trail in the 'header' of the weird
e-mail that truly leads back to Hotmail; could be that a remote spamming
server has made my e-mail address the apparent point of origin but it's not
actually my address that's gone wonky...I hope!