[IPk] re: Treatment for Retinopathy

Hi dave

Thanks for your advice. I haven't noticed any difference in my vision
except when I really dwell on the whole thing and then I am probably
imagining things. I have my 6 monthly appointment at the diabetic clinic
at the end of March so have decided to try and wait until then before
going any further. If I do notice any changes I wil certainly go up to
the A&E department of the eye hospital.