RE: [IPk] Development of Retinopathy

Hi Pat

Last time I took paracetamol immediately afterwards, and wore sunglasses for a
couple of hours.  This seemed to do the trick.  As you said, the worst bit is
keeping still and concentrating!  And the headache afterwards.  The dimly-lit
pizza hut helped too, mostly as it stopped me feeling too sorry for myself.
This time round, I can handle the effects of pizza on my BGs better, too!
Unfortunately, there isn't a pizza hut just over the road from my current
hospital like there was at the Royal London...