Re: [IPk] c-sections and pumps

Does anyone have any experience of staying on
> the pump during surgery, particularly for caesarians? I am the only person
> in Nottingham currently pregnant on the pump,

No experience yet re caesarians, babies etc I'm afraid..
If you are not having a general anaesthetic it should make life easier
only suggestion I can think of is get those dealing with pump side of things
to liase with D team in hospital , anaesthaetists, obstetricians , midwives