[IPk] c-sections and pumps

I am having an elective c-section on March 3rd due to the baby being breech
(baby's choice, not mine!). Does anyone have any experience of staying on
the pump during surgery, particularly for caesarians? I am the only person
in Nottingham currently pregnant on the pump, (I've been a pump user for 3
years now) so any advice would be most welcome.