[IPk] Laser treatment

I found the worst part of laser treatment was having to sit still and focus.
The treatment itself wasn't painful, but afterwards I'd get a headache and
pain like sinusitis.  A couple of paracetamol immediately after the treatment
seemed to keep things under control.  Oh, and an hour in a dimly-lit pizza hut
helps enormously...