[IPn] day 11

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

We've reached day 11 of the Winter Pledge Drive and have raised $1370
toward our goal of $5000 for the winter quarter. A BIG thank you to
the 49 donors that have helped so far with this pledge drive and the
over 500 donors that have given generously over the last year.

Are you one of the 3500 users of Insulin Pumpers that have yet to
make a contribution???  It's your turn to pitch in. Insulin Pumpers
is supported mostly by its members. Your contribution is vital so
that Insulin Pumpers and its over 60 volunteers can continue to serve
the diabetes community. If you are financially able, please consider
making a donation today --- large or small --- to support YOUR forum.

Make a sustaining gift or a one time gift by visiting the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035