Re: [IPk] Development of Retinopathy

Hi Ken,

I'm afraid I couldn't find anything easily.  I think there's something
in Pumping Insulin.  A search on one of the medical citation databases
should pull them up  - that's where I got the info. from in the first

Best wishes,

(allegedly  not dm 30+, 508 1+, but doing high performing teams values
driven business planning ....)

>I'd be interested to read about these studies that you have mentioned
>concerning pumping, i.e. tighter control and retinopathy. I'd appreciate it
>if you could give me the references.

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)