Re: [IPk] Development of Retinopathy

Hi Leslie,

Not so bad ... (I had paralyising and painkilling injections).  A bit
freaking, if you see what I mean.  The pain of laser isn't that bad, I
find - it's more the concentration, and the feeling afterwards as if
you've been hit.

What oral painkillers have you tried?  I found that co-proxamol is
usually sufficient (I took it afterwards, rather than before treatment -
it makes me incredibly irresponsible and giggly, so probably not a good
idea while I've got to look where directed!)

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 1+, doctors always say 'wow! what a lot of laser you've
had' - none for four and half years, though).
In message <email @ redacted>, Lesley Jordan
<email @ redacted> writes