[IPk] Re: Insulin resistance

What I meant to add to the mail was that the DSN mentioned insulin resistance
or allergy when I started to have problems with my control. But the
consultant I have started to see said no way as I would not be able to get
any control at all and certainly no low BG's if this was the case as the
insulin would not work.But sometimes it seems to work, others not!