RE: [IPk] Re: deja vu

Hi John

 Lovely to hear your good news about your new baby son Nicholas. He looks
lovely. Its so nice to see a
 photo of him just a few hours old. Congrats to Julia and I hope Christopher is
thrilled to have a baby

Sorry to hear about the tumour returning and hope that the chemo sorts it out.

Best wishes

Mum of Sasha