Re: [IPk] Re: deja vu

>I have continued with a diet less high in wheat than before and the
>improvements have been maintained.

Nannette -

I must confess that, although I followed my wheat-free (but not
gluten-free) diet for a year and seemed to gain a lot from it, I abandoned
it all last September when I nearly died of a brain tumour. It now appears
that the weight loss was probably caused by my tumour. More I can't say.
But I can now handle wheat without too much trouble.

PS There has been much exitement in our home over the weekend...

My wife gave birth to a beautiful son - Nicholas - on Sat 8 Feb 2003 at
7pm. It was a home birth as planned. Christopher, who is 3 next week, and I
were in attendance. Photos and more at

And then today we went to the local hospital for *my* checkup. They confirm
that my tumour appears to be regrowing. They will perform some more tests,
but in a few weeks I may have the pleasure of chemotherapy to mop up the
remaining bits of tumour.

mailto:email @ redacted