Re: [IPk] Development of Retinopathy

Hi Susan
>From personal experience I think it's unlikely to make much difference having
to wait till May, but I would ring the opthalmology people anyway and see if
you can get anything earlier. More for your own piece of mind than anything
else. Tell them you are worried as you have bleeding in your eye and it's
never happened before.
Most likely they will just need to do some laser treatment, but unless
anything changes between now and then (that you notice) there isn't any
immediate cause for concern.
Hope that helps