Re: [IPk] Re: deja vu

----- Original Message -----
From: Diana Maynard <it. Don't
> know what my latest HbA1c is - haven't had one in almost a year because my
> monthly appointment got postponed for another 6 months due to staff
> shortages or something

Could you get your GP to do one?
and are there other parameters like urinary microalbuminuria which should be
done regularly?
it'a a bit alrming really. Perhaps they know you can cope well alone on the
pump now but would someone who was really struggling get postponed as well?

So many people seem to notice an improvement with less wheat but someone on
this list mentioned that gluten free food spike BG more..