[IPk] no "low battery" warning

The last couple of times my 508 pump batteries have
run low....the warning and low battery icon has
appeared on the pump but within a minute "no power"
appears. Thankfully both times i've been at home and
batteries have been close at hand, otherwise it could
be disastrous! I'm using the same batteries i've
always used so i'm not sure what's going wrong.  Just
wondering if anyone else has had the same problem!

Do You Yahoo!?