RE: [IPk] Re: Subcutaneous Insulin Resistance

 Caroline, I was going to mention PCOS too as I have read messages about this
condition on
 alt.support.diabetes.uk and alt.support.diabetes (Mainly inhabited by US
people) and thought that now
 you've mentioned menstrual problems what you have said seems fit. I hope you
get it sorted out.

Mum of Sasha DX 1999