Re: [IPk] Subcutaneous Insulin Resistance

Caroline

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome could be the cause of the
erratic menstrual cycle. I was diagnosed with this
during a diabetic appointment after mentioning that I
could go for months without a period.

I now take Dianette to regulate my cycle and also to
deal with the other effects of PCOS (acne, facial hair
- now thankfully gone!)

I believe there is also some link between PCOS and
insulin resistance, though somebody medical might like
to comment on this. I read once in the Times of a link
between PCOS and NIDDM.

Jenny

--- Caroline Batistoni <email @ redacted>

=====