Re: [IPk] deja vu

. I have
> actually started to think that hospital sounds vaguely appealing
> because at least I know I'll have the best chance of getting this
> sorted so at least I can feel better.

have all the obvious casues of poor control been excluded ( underlying
infection, even if no obvious symptoms, hormonal fluctuations ( any
correlation with menstrual cycle?), other endocrine eg thyroid disorder or
digestive problems)?
I have heard  of the phenomena " subcutaneous insulin resistance"- can't
remember whom from but this was mentioned in conjunction with the diaport
(intraperitoneal infusion). I have not heard of it being used in the UK as
of yet and the cost as far as I am aware is much higher than CSII. I am sure
one list member mentioned it recently...?