Re: [IPk] D-Tron midday whirring!

>Calling all D-Tron users... has anyone else noticed that their D-Tron whirrs
>every midday?

Hi Lesley -

I've been using a MiniMed 507 for the last 5 years, but I have a D-Tron+ on
a weekend's trial. I've just set the time to 11:59, and at 12:00 there was
silence, but at 12:01 there was a whirring or grinding noise.

On balance, this noise is not as intrusive as the "clicking" noise a
MiniMed pump makes with every 0.1 unit burst of insulin. (And the 508 is
even louder...)

mailto:email @ redacted