RE: [IPk] deja vu

If you take your basal dosage via a syringe every couple of
hours during the day does that improve things?  I find that
if I have a bad set and don't have time to change it (during
the night for eaxample).  I can disconnect the pump and give
my basal every coupl of hours via a syringe and control is
OK.  If this works then perhaps the problem is not so much
with the insulin but with the set or rather your reaction to
the set?

Registered in England No: 3763515
Registered Address:
			100 Thames Valley Park Drive