No Subject

Hi Abigail

Without a doubt, my most major problem pre-pump was wild fluctations in
my blood sugars. But I know that I did have prolonged periods of
continued highs too. I don't think they affected me quite so badly
though because my body was more used to handling being high often, and
I never started feelingmlousy until I was much higher than I need to be
now. And I guess I got less down about it because I was used to my
control being c--p all the time.

Its funny you should mention taking glargine in addition to the pump,
as a similar thought crossed my mind last night. I've no idea if it
would work, but right now I'd probably try anything.

Caroline Batistoni