RE: [IPk] D-Tron midday whirring!

Hi Duncan

You might be thinking of when you're on an extended bolus, and every three
minutes you get a long shot, ie some basal and some bolus?  This midday
whirring is noisier than that and goes on for maybe twice as long.

Carol said she thinks it's some sort of daily system check.  I guess she's
right.  Hold your pump in your hand at midday tomorrow and see what I mean!
And please let me know!