[IPk] D-Tron midday whirring!

Calling all D-Tron users... has anyone else noticed that their D-Tron whirrs
every midday?  I don't notice it everyday, but I'm sure it happens.  The first
time I noticed it, I got on the phone to John Hughes 'cos I thought something
had gone wrong.  He didn't know what was happening, but said keep an eye on my
bgs, and see what happened.  I whirrs in a similar way to the way it whirrs
when you rewind the piston rod to reload a penfill.  But nothing has moved,
all settings remain fine, etc etc.  Any thoughts?

D-Tron 4 months