Re: [IPk] Bubbles

Hi

I've sussed that Steven's reservoir needs topping up at around 30 units
because it's full of bubbles.  I'll have a look and see if it should be
topped up before it gets down so far.  Steven was having high results
when the insulin was low in the pump... I put that down to the bubbles.

Alison (mother of Steven age 12... pumping 15 months... + 2 more
offspring)