Re: [IPk] Bubbles

I've sussed that Steven's reservoir needs topping up at around 30 units
because it's full of bubbles.  I'll have a look and see if it should be
topped up before it gets down so far.  Steven was having high results
when the insulin was low in the pump... I put that down to the bubbles.

Alison (mother of Steven age 12... pumping 15 months... + 2 more

>Hi everyone
>Can anyone enlighten me........why is that as you near the end of the
>reservoir with the 508, I'm talking about having roughly 80 units left, it
>suddenly becomes deluged with bubbles.  I hope this happens to others and it's
>not just me.

Alison Orchard