Re: [IPk] Bubbles

We only fill the reservoir with 90 units to last a week for Sam and so far
haven't had bubbles.

What we have had in the last week and a half is two sets where the cannula
has come out of the skin and one where the cannula kinked badly just above
the surface. I would assume we've not inserted correctly - certainly with
the kinked tube (which then failed to deliver the insulin) but could it be a
faulty batch of Silhouettes?

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://messenger.msn.co.uk