Re: [IPk] NICE Guidelines

In a message dated 2/4/2003 11:56:39 AM GMT Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am sure there must be any number of different subtypes of even type 1
> which is why some people find it easy to control and some don't, and some
> get superb control on MDI with or without glargine,

Hi Abi, and all,

...and some of us were built with basal rates bearing no apparent resemblance
to the profiles of available insulins, and/or with insulin sensitivity
incompatible with the crude dosage levels of conventionally injected
insulin...(how darned awkward of us...).

Sorry for not replying/responding to earlier e-mails, I'm just catching up
after more than a week away on business (EEK!!! 200 e-mails!).  (But, first
time I've ever achieved anything like good bg results while away working,

IDDM 30 yrs+, 508 2+