Re: [IPk] day centres

Di My pump is funded but I order and pay for the consumables myself and then
the hospital re-imburse me for them about 2 monthe after I have sent in the
receipts which can be a bit dire whilst waiting for the cheque but a big
relief when it arrives. I have often wanted to ask the same question of
others who are funde on the list Di
Best wishes to all  Carmel